Funding Help

Common Questions

Below we have listed the common questions that we receive that revolves around funding.
1. What sort of funding can I apply for ?

The Brain Injured Children Trust endeavor to improve the health and wellbeing of our members and their families by providing access to a range of services including Neuro Developmental Therapy Programmes with either Ian Hunter or Doman International Institute, therapy enhancement programmes, therapy equipment, medical specialist treatments, nutritional supplements, community inclusion activities, transport & accommodation.

2. Can I apply for funding if I don’t partake in a home based therapy programme?

No. The Trust only funds members who are actively engaged in a NDTP Neuro Developmental Therapy Programme.

3. When can I apply for funding?

First you must apply for membership of the BICT . Once approved all members are eligible to apply to the Trust for funding support.

4. Where else can we get funding support for treatment and therapy?

Wilson Home Trust
Private Bag 93517
Takapuna 0740
Telephone 09 488 0126 or 0800 948 787

Cerebral Palsy Society
Ground floor
8 Railway Street
Auckland 1149
New Zealand
Phone: 0800 503 603

CJB Norwood Cerebral Palsy Trust
PO Box 2853

Want to stay CONNECTED? Join our email list!

Would you like to help?

We are always looking for volunteers, sponsors, or donations to support us in improving the lives of brain injured children. Thank you for reaching out.